ToolTip stay open on MouseLeave

Apr 7, 2011 at 5:51 PM

Hi xaviar,

Thanks for Putting effort to create ToolTip controls.

I am using this dll in silverlight Project which is hosted in sharepoint 2010 and also with Telerik controls but the problem is once i mouseOver one of event in Scheduler control it open toolTip now if i Scroll in scheduler using mouse wheel the toolTip still stay open(15 min set in control) and now if i leave a mouse

toolTip doesnt disappear and now if i mouseover second event it open toolTip for that event and then third,forth ........

Now if i used Silverlight dll then its works fine i mean scrolling is keeping a ToolTip open but when mouseleave it goes away.

Please advise

Thanks

Ronak

Apr 7, 2011 at 8:07 PM
Hi,
If I understood correctly, you're using the latest released dll of this library.
Some of the issues you mention have been fixed in the latest sources, which I yet have to release in a new dll.
Can you try to get the latest sources of this library, and compile them and reference this (or just reference my sources in your project)?
This might fix your issues.
Thanks!
Xavier

2011/4/7 ronakce <notifications@codeplex.com>

Hi xaviar,

Thanks for Putting effort to create ToolTip controls.

I am using this dll in silverlight Project which is hosted in sharepoint 2010 and also with Telerik controls but the problem is once i mouseOver one of event in Scheduler control it open toolTip now if i Scroll in scheduler using mouse wheel the toolTip still stay open(15 min set in control) and now if i leave a mouse

toolTip doesnt disappear and now if i mouseover second event it open toolTip for that event and then third,forth ........

Now if i used Silverlight dll then its works fine i mean scrolling is keeping a ToolTip open but when mouseleave it goes away.

Please advise

Thanks

Ronak

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (tooltipservice@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email tooltipservice@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Apr 7, 2011 at 9:59 PM

Thanks Xavier for quick replay and yes i am using latest version .

can your please advise from where i can download it and which project how to compile it ?

Thanks

Roank

Apr 8, 2011 at 8:03 AM
Hi,

you can find the sources here:

on the right you'll find a download link and connection information for source control systems from where you can get the latest version.
Just compile the solution and take the dll that is produced (Silverlight.Controls.ToolTips.dll).

Good luck!
Xavier

2011/4/7 ronakce <notifications@codeplex.com>

Thanks Xavier for quick replay and yes i am using latest version .

can your please advise from where i can download it and which project how to compile it ?

Thanks

Roank

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (tooltipservice@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email tooltipservice@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Apr 8, 2011 at 2:55 PM
Edited Apr 8, 2011 at 4:33 PM

Hi Xavier,

I did as u described here but its still same problem and also clicking on target tool tip doesn't disappear.

do i need to write code in code behind file for this ?

please advise

Apr 11, 2011 at 4:55 PM
Edited Apr 11, 2011 at 5:55 PM

HI Xavier

I have modified code to capture Mousewheel event now its works perfect for me in Only in IE.is there no support for mousewheel events in other browser ?

please advise

Ronak