Sample app missing from download

May 25, 2011 at 4:46 PM

I just downloaded the latest version from the downloads page, but the zip contains only the Silverlight.Controls.ToolTips.dll and Silverlight.Controls.ToolTips.pdb. There doesn't appear to be an actual sample appliction, only the reference libraries. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Sun

May 25, 2011 at 5:09 PM
Hi,

you can download the sample app from the sources tab.

Best regards,
Xavier

2011/5/25 sunnfun <notifications@codeplex.com>

I just downloaded the latest version from the downloads page, but the zip contains only the Silverlight.Controls.ToolTips.dll and Silverlight.Controls.ToolTips.pdb. There doesn't appear to be an actual sample appliction, only the reference libraries. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Sun

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (tooltipservice@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email tooltipservice@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

May 25, 2011 at 5:14 PM
sunnfun wrote:

Thanks,

Sun

Got it. Thank you for the quick response and great job on the control. :)

Sun

May 25, 2011 at 6:11 PM
Your welcome!
Enjoy, and don't hesitate to report any issues/remarks you might have on it.

Cheers,
Xavier

2011/5/25 sunnfun <notifications@codeplex.com>

sunnfun wrote:

Thanks,

Sun

Got it. Thank you for the quick response and great job on the control. :)

Sun

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (tooltipservice@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email tooltipservice@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com