Discussions under fixed

Please feel free to provide me with any comments, remarks and suggestions you might have on this library.

Some of you already did some great feature requests, and guess what? Most of them got implemented! :-)

Close timer on all other tooltips on OnDataContextChanged

first post: trystanc wrote: Hi,Thanks for producing this useful control. Just to let you know ...

Popup window/disabled on containing panel = nullref

first post: juries wrote: Hi, I had an issue when displaying a childwindow (same as changing ...

latest post: xavierdecoster wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...

Compatible with Silverlight zooming in a browser?

first post: smartyp wrote: We've noticed that our tooltip using the ToolTipService does not sc...

latest post: otavcipro wrote: I don't know how, but what I've done worked well.I'm using the tool...

DisplayTime - not trigerring

first post: vyash wrote: HiNot sure if anyone is having this issue.I am trying out SL4 versi...

latest post: vyash wrote: Thanks for a quick turnaround.

Fractional InitialDelay in XAML not working?

first post: changweiching wrote: I tried to set the InitialDelay to half a second as below. No tool ...

latest post: xavierdecoster wrote: Actually, this has been fine tuned up to a 20th of a fraction, 0.05...

Decimal Seconds

first post: dbrenth wrote: Is there no way to set the initial delay to .5 seconds? Brent

latest post: xavierdecoster wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...

How to create Pesistent tooltip programmatically

first post: syedamjad6736 wrote: hi Xavier, thanks for building such dlls, i have a copy your dll bu...

latest post: XavierDecoster wrote: FYI, I created a new item in the issues list for further trackin...

Delayed Fadeout on mouse out?

first post: Meltac wrote: HelloIt's great that somebody is developing an extended version of ...

latest post: Meltac wrote: Hi Xavier Thanks, that is great! I will check out your new versi...

How to set persistent ToolTips

first post: spizs wrote: Hi,i can't find this property,so who can tell me.thanks in advance

latest post: xavierdecoster wrote: Hi, in v2 of the Library, which is released yesterday, you can set ...

Silverlight 3 version binding problem

first post: germancho14 wrote: Yesterday I downloaded the Silverlight 3 version and the binding wa...

latest post: JoeGershgorin wrote: I just submited a version which fixes Silverlight 3 databinding, y...