Discussions under open request

Please feel free to provide me with any comments, remarks and suggestions you might have on this library.

Some of you already did some great feature requests, and guess what? Most of them got implemented! :-)

Tooltips do not disappear anymore

first post: madben2000 wrote: SOmetimes it's happening that the tooltips do not disappear anymore...

latest post: tonysolis wrote: Here's a [simple guide for tooltip](http://www.kettic.com/how-to/as...

The attachable property 'ToolTip' was not found in type 'ToolTipService'.

first post: bcausey wrote: Using the downloaded DLL version 2.20 in a clean test project all w...

latest post: smithkl42 wrote: Same here. Oh well. Off to try something different . . .

Tooltips do not close!

first post: qi_george wrote: We have tried to use this tooltip service to extend the show durati...

Feature request: hover sensitivity

first post: trystanc wrote: Hi,To add to the already very useful features of your control, have...

latest post: xavierdecoster wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...

Nested Tooltips

first post: Edyg023 wrote: Seems like when I have a tooltip set on a container, such as a Grid...

Persistent even on mousemove

first post: geminior wrote: Hi,As pure tooltips the current implementation works just like it s...

latest post: xavierdecoster wrote: Hi Thomas,that is indeed a request I've heard before, and I'd love ...

need some feature

first post: binhlt wrote: 1. Set Opacity of Tooltip2. When parent of tooltip does not show t...

latest post: binhlt wrote: sorry for my English1. I add some code to make background to transp...

• 1-7 of 7 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions