Discussions under question

Please feel free to provide me with any comments, remarks and suggestions you might have on this library.

Some of you already did some great feature requests, and guess what? Most of them got implemented! :-)

ToolTip Placement

first post: prashantphalle wrote: Hi there, I also experienced similar behaviour as described in pr...

latest post: tonysolis wrote: Actually, you can control the tooltip positioning with several prop...

Exception when resizing root window

first post: svrist wrote: Value does not fall within the expected range. på MS.Inte...

latest post: ClipFlair wrote: so is the following issue on Codeplex now fixed at Silverlight? htt...

Error when scroll the page using mouse wheel or scrollbar

first post: ravikanth143 wrote: When i have tooltip in a grid rows and scroll grid with mouse wheel...

Tooltip reopened on unloaded controls

first post: Nickolay wrote: Hi, I'm using Advanced ToolTips extensively in my current project.R...

latest post: moondog wrote: I had a problem using this as a validation error tooltip in grids w...

Tooltip lost after drag and drop

first post: mirceas wrote: Hi, I have a simple user control with a tooltip attached. If I dra...

The attachable property 'ToolTip' was not found in type 'ToolTipService'.

first post: bcausey wrote: Using the downloaded DLL version 2.20 in a clean test project all w...

latest post: smithkl42 wrote: Same here. Oh well. Off to try something different . . .

Missing sample application source code?

first post: c4rnage wrote: Hi, when I click the link to download the sample application sourc...

Tooltips do not close!

first post: qi_george wrote: We have tried to use this tooltip service to extend the show durati...

ToolTip Placement not working as expected

first post: newc1 wrote: Hi,I am trying to implement the tooltipservice/tooltip using any pl...

latest post: xavierdecoster wrote: Hi all,apologies for the delay here, but I'm running a bit out of t...

Using with 3rd Party Libraries

first post: gshankman wrote: Is there a way to force a 3rd party library (or all created ToolTip...

latest post: ronakce wrote: Hello Xavier,well this is not working in case of Telerik RadSchedul...